Sunday morning is a vital part of life here at Trinity Presbyterian Church of McKinney Texas. There are two worship services – 8:30 and 11:00 am – with Sunday school classes held from 9:45–10:45 am.
Starting at 9:30 am you are welcome to join us in Eva Joplin Hall (between services) for breakfast. And if you are not very familiar with the building, here is an area map of the facility.
To GROW in faith requires Intentional Faith Development, the goal of our Sunday school classes for all ages. Our adult classes use a variety of learning styles and cover a range of topics. We use age appropriate materials and instructional practices for our Early Childhood and Elementary Children's classes. Children and Youth programs are all under the direction of staff members who have specialized training in their field of education and spiritual development.
Below is a list of our weekly Sunday School Classes:
- Daily Christian Living – Discussion style class facilitated by various leaders focusing on applying biblical principles to our everyday lives.
- Progressive Christianity – Discussion style class for seekers who like to explore ways our faith needs to change to remain relevant in a world of science and reason.
- Faith Explorers – Discussion style class with emphasis on navigating daily Christian living with our families
- Fun, Friends, Faith, and Fellowship – Interactive roundtable conversations about current topics and selected books
- Learn It and Live It – Lecture and Bible-based discussion style class for Christian living.
- Time Out – Discussion style class for expectant parents to parents with young children covering topics about marriage, parenting and our faith.