Welcome to Trinity Presbyterian Church of McKinney Texas! We offer two worship times on Sunday morning at 8:30 am and 11:00 am.
The services are the same and include a blend of traditional and contemporary music. The worship service at 11:00 am is available in Live Stream and also archived on our website. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast between Sunday worship services in Eva Joplin Fellowship Hall. This is a great time and place to learn about upcoming events and mingle with other worshipers.
Please visit TPC’s Welcome Center, where a church member will be able to answer questions and provide directions. It is located midway in the foyer just outside the Great Hall. You can pick up a visitor’s bag with information about our church.
Children of all ages are welcome in worship at TPC. Other opportunities for younger children include the following:
- NURSERY – Care is offered for children age 6 weeks to pre-kindergarten during both worship services in our preschool wing. Because the safety of every child is the highest priority, TPC uses a computerized check-in/check-out system. In addition, excellent child to adult ratios are maintained. You can find more information on the Nursery to pre-K.
- CHILDREN – Children ages Kindergarten – 2nd grade may attend Children’s Chapel during worship. To do so, sign up on the clipboard outside the Great Hall. Children remain with their parents for the first part of worship and are dismissed with a staff member after the Time for Young Disciples in the worship service. Here’s more information about the Children Ministry. Worship bags with activities for children to use during worship are available just outside the Great Hall.
- YOUTH – Youth in 5th through 12th grade meet at 9:45 am for a special worship time. To find out more visit the Youth Worship page and the Youth Ministry page.
Sunday School for all ages is available between services from 9:45 am – 10:45 am. Children and youth learn about faith, develop friendships and interact with positive Christian role models. For a list of classes happening on Sunday, visit our Events page and choose the category “Sunday Classes.”
- Nursery- ages 6 weeks to Pre-K, located in the Preschool 100 wing.
- Children- ages Kindergarten to Fifth grade, meet in the TK Lounge in the 200 wing.
- Youth – ages middle school through high school meet in The Loft, room 300.
- Adults – Many Adult Classes are also available during the Sunday School hour. For locations, ask at the Welcome Center.
Want to Know More?
Individuals interested in learning more about the Presbyterian faith and the ways TPC strives to serve God are invited to visit our What We Believe page. To learn more about the pastors, visit our Clergy page.
Deepen your spiritual life by participating in fellowship with others in one of the many opportunities to learn and serve. We have numerous Ministries for you to participate in as well as local and international Missions.