NOTE: During COVID-19, our Small Groups are meeting online via Zoom. Contact us here for Zoom meeting info.
Growing through Intentional Faith Development is one of the core values at TPC. No matter what your age or stage of life, we want to help you grow in your understanding of God, scripture, faith, and community through experiences that engage the mind, heart and body. At TPC, we offer a variety of Small Groups and Disciple Bible Studies.
TPC has two kinds of small groups — Study Groups and Fellowship Groups — meeting throughout the week, during the day and in the evenings. Below is a list of most of our Small Groups:
- Pastor’s Bible Study – Meets Tuesdays at noon for a deeper dive of the upcoming Sunday’s scripture readings
- Still Waters – women’s study, meets at the church during the day
- Sinner’s Pew – men and women, meets evenings in members’ homes
- The Spiritual Life – women’s study, meets at the church during the day
- That We May Know – men and women, meets at church during the day
- Strength and Joy – men and women, meets evenings in members’ homes
- Continuing Disciples – men and women, meets at church during the day
- Men of Trinity – men’s group, meets Saturday mornings at the church
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Group – meets at the church
- Prayer Warriors – Meets weekly during the evening at church
- Bazaar Group – craft and handwork group meets at church during the day
- Triple P’s – Pinterest craft group meets evenings at the church
- Prayer Shawls – women’s handwork group meets at church during the day
- Monday Night Moms – meets Monday evenings via Zoom
Disciple Bible Study
The Disciple program is a series of intensive, nine-month long studies of various sections of the Bible. Participants commit to daily reading and study and meet once a week to discuss their discoveries. Classes begin in early September and end in mid-May. Registration for 2020-2021 will begin in August.
- Disciple I – an overview of the Old and New Testaments
- Disciple II – a deeper reading of Genesis and Exodus in the Old Testament and of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles in the New Testament
- Disciple III – a deeper reading of the Prophets in the Old Testament and of the Letters of Paul in the New Testament
- Disciple IV – a deeper reading of the Writings (Psalms, Proverbs, Job, Jonah and other books) in the Old Testament plus the non-Pauline letters and Revelation in the New Testament